Winter comes a time where books and vinyl play a big part in my past time. Cuddling up in a cozy sweater, putting on a favorite record, lighting some candles and getting some pages in is usually how my weekend mornings go. I’ve compiled a list of books new and old that I’m hoping to get under my belt this winter. Fashion, pop culture, humor, fetish…it’s all there. What books are on your list? Here’s mine.
- Not That Kind of Girl- Lena Dunham
- The Woman I Wanted to Be- Diane von Furstenberg
- It- Alexa Chung
- Grace: A Memoir- Grace Coddington
- Man Repeller: Seeking Love. Finding Overalls.-
- D.V.- Diana Vreeland
- Yes Please- Amy Poehler
- Science…for Her- Megan Amram
- Venus in Furs- Leopold von Sacher Masoch
- The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath- Sylvia Plath, Karen V. Kukil
Book club, anyone?
These are all linked to their respective Amazon.com pages to see reviews and what they’re all about, but you should totally purchase these books at your local book store. Find yours here.