Being a fashion blogger in St. Louis opens the doors to many things I would have never dreamed of. One of those things is the incredibly supportive blogging community. Through blogging I’ve met some of the raddest people. Recently, I met the ladies of A Colorful Chaos at the STLFW kick off party. While their husbands jammed in a band, Paula, Brooke and Sharon decided to start their own thing. They’re super cool ladies and have a lovely blog about living stylishly. A Colorful Chaos has nominated Weird Cult(ure) for the Liebster Award and I couldn’t be more honored. I accept.
What is the Liebster Award? The word liebster comes from German origins meaning dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing…you get the point. The award connects bloggers and helps readers discover new blogs. As a part of the award, A Colorful Chaos has given me a Q&A so that they, and my readers, can get to know me and my blog better. And in the end, I will create my own set of questions and pass on the Liebster Award to some of my favorite blogs.
- What’s your all time favorite album to listen to on vinyl? Lou Reed- Transformer
- Where’s your favorite local spot in St. Louis? Cherokee Street- the food, the nightlife, the music and art venues, antique shops…my kind of vibes
- Favorite city to travel to? My all time favorite city is Florence, Italy. The culture is rich, the city is clean and filled with beautiful old architect and stories. A city I frequent is Indianapolis, IN. Home to one of my favorite authors, Kurt Vonnegut, the city has great places to eat and hang out. I’ve met some fantastic people from Indy and done some major damage on Mass Ave and Broad Ripple.
- Guilty pleasure? Binge watching Netflix Originals
- What fashion trend are you most likely to rock this season? A wild colored faux fur coat
- If you were going to enroll in a class to learn something new, what kind of class would you pick? The History of Secret Societies. They fascinate me so much.
- What is your dream job? To run my own fashion PR/MarCom agency
- If you could be a cartoon character, who would you be? Daria. I’ve got the attitude down. Plus, I love grunge.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Pumpkin pie cheesecake
- If you could have any super power, what would it be? Flying- ever since I was Tinker Bell in a parade many years ago, I’ve wanted to be able to fly. Up, up and away!
Now it’s my turn. I’d like to nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award…
Here’s your questions…
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who is your favorite designer?
- What local boutique do you frequent most?
- What do you splurge on?
- What is staple in your closet for fall?
- Where is your dream travel destination?
- What was the first concert you ever attended?
- Provel- yay or nay?
- What is your favorite film?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
A big thanks goes to A Colorful Chaos for the nomination and connecting bloggers all over. I urge you to check out the fine work these ladies produce and the work of the nominated blogs. Thanks for stopping by.